Karabakh says intensity of Azerbaijani fire has ‘decreased significantly’

As of about 5:15 PM local time, “the intensity of fire along the line of contact has decreased significantly,” according to the Artsakh Defense Army. No other details were made immediately available.

Azerbaijani forces began shelling locations across Nagorno-Karabakh around 1 p.m. Tuesday as part of a large-scale military offensive, according to the authorities in Stepanakert.

Earlier in the day, Baku said it would launch “local anti-terrorist activities” in Nagorno-Karabakh.
As of 5 p.m., Nagorno-Karabakh’s human rights defender, Gegham Stepanyan, had reported at least 2 dead and 26 injured in the hostilities, including children.

leave a reply