Armenia’s economic activity index presented by the country’s Statistical Committee shows declines in many sectors compared to the same months in the previous year.
– Armenia’s overall economic activity in October 2020 has seen an 8.1% decline compared to October 2019. Economic activity in September 2020 declined by 3% compared to the same month of the previous year.
– Sales and services sector has decreased by 21% this year.
– Industrial production declined by 3%.
– Foreign trade decreased by 19%, with imports decreasing by 26%.
– The only sector that has not seen a decline is the construction sector with a 0.3% increase.