- Russia’s Foreign Ministry said it is planning to organize high-level talks with Armenian and Azerbaijani officials by the end of the month.
- Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi reiterated that Iran will oppose any attempts to alter its borders in the Caucasus in a phone call with Armenian Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan.
- Armenia’s Foreign Ministry denied news in the Turkish press saying that Armenia and Turkey’s special envoys for normalization talks will meet again next month.
- The Armenian government will allocate over $6.5 million to complete construction on three roads.
- The authorities in Karabakh said the situation along the line of contact remains “relatively stable,” despite “certain tensions.”